Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Starts

So last week was 2 years since I lost my best mate and mentor Midget Smith. So today I thought I would finish the balsa board that Midget started about 6 months before he died. It was hard to finish both emotionally and physically because it was balsa and I've never worked with that material before. So the board came out looking unreal and to me it was a way to reconnect with my mate Midget. It's been 2 long years with out him but as they say the show must go on.

So as I started the next board today it felt like a brand new start like I'm now really the shaper of Midget Smith Surfboards. I have used all the knowledge Midget has given me to create surfboards that hopefully the people who ride them really like.

It's a new beginning for me and Midget Smith Surfboards new designs and new people riding our boards. I pretty sure Midget would be happy with everything but he would just want me to do it all faster.

2 comments:

  1. In my view,every day is a new day!we all should spend every day well!Time flies!when today is gone,it will never go back!Do cherish every day that you still possess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the big question remains how can we cure HIV? Here is the answer Dr Itua Has a cure and he
    saves my life from misery, I will share this round all blogs so all HIV/Aids patent can get cured
    with this Wonderful Man(Dr Itua) Dr Itua cured my HIV and he also Assures me that he can as well cure
    the following diseases HIV/Aids,Breast Cancer,Leukemia Cancer,Lung Cancer,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Skinn Cancer,Kidney Cancer, Infertility, Lottery Spell, Herpes Virus, Love Spell, Colo-Rectal Cancer,Epilepsy, Diabetes,
    Hepatitis, and other health problems, drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and after two weeks
    I went to diagnosis then I find out I was cured and healthy like never before, Here is Dr Itua contact if you are
    a sick person. What's app call.+2348149277967 then Mail. info@drituaherbalcenter.com---- drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and to everyone suffer from HIV/Herpes those stubborn virus Dr Itua will give your life Back.

    ReplyDelete